If you think you’ve got the talent, we have the platform for you! The Sangam Courtyard Photography Contest and Exhibition will showcase the best of emerging photography talent in India, selected through our panel of experts and by vote of popular opinion on social media. For entries and submissions, check out our themes, the contest process and the terms and conditions below:
– Out of all the submissions we receive, our expert panel will shortlist 25 images, which will form our pool of spectacular images from talented photographers.
– Once the pictures have been shortlisted further, they will be promoted on Facebook and Instagram, where everyone, including your friends and fans of your work, can vote on their favorite photos!
– The winners not only be exhibited in the Sangam Courtyard, our publication and on our website and social media, they will also win amazing hampers and exclusive gifts from Sangam Courtyard.
– All images that will be displayed will be assigned an identification number. If anybody expresses their interest in buying your image, their details will be shared with you and you can contact them at your leisure.
– Images that are exhibited will be rotated according to their ranking on the social media poll.
Themes and Requirements:
– Submissions are open from 10th December to 31st December.
– Send us your pictures on the following three themes: Nature, Cityscapes and Portraits.
– Photographers can submit one image per category for a total of three images. Photographers that submit more than one image per category will have the later submission removed from the competition. Multiple entries will not be permitted.
– The images you are submitting should not exceed 6 MB in size.
– All images should be submitted with a 5-6 word caption and 1-2 lines description.
Terms and Conditions:
· To nurture and support upcoming talent, this edition of Sangam Courtyard Photography Contest and Exhibition will feature amateur photographers and professional photographer alike. We would expect entries to be candid and not heavily edited/photoshopped.
· Sangam Courtyard Photography Contest and Exhibition is open only to Residents of India who are above 18 years of age.
· By submitting your images for the Sangam Courtyard Photography Contest and Exhibition, you are giving Sangam Courtyard and Jyoti Group express permission to exhibit, promote and publish your work on its premises, in its publication and for their on-ground and online publicity, inclusive of all social media platforms. Sangam Courtyard and Jyoti Group will, as far as possible, share the photographer’s name and details of the exhibition, while publishing the work.
· All submissions must abide by our ethical guidelines. Submissions cannot denote any illegal, discriminatory or offensive activities. Any submissions deemed to not abide by our ethical guidelines will be removed immediately and appropriate action will be taken. Sangam Courtyard reserves the full right to refuse consideration to any submissions or remove any submissions from its consideration as deemed fit by it.
· Images exhibited in the Sangam Courtyard Photography Contest and Exhibition will reflect the opinions and views of the artist and not necessarily the opinions and views of Sangam Courtyard, Jyoti Group or The Digital Omnibus.
– Shortlisted candidates are required to verify the authenticity of their submissions through procedures laid down by Sangam Courtyard. Applicants agree to the verification process and shall solely be responsible should there be any copyright infringement.
– Sangam Courtyard and the Jyoti Group reserve the right to terminate the ‘Photography Contest and Exhibition’ without citing any reason or providing any notice. All prizes and awards are subject to availability.